Thursday, October 23, 2014

How Stupid do they think you are?

I was watching the news and saw that the North Carolina Democrat's volunteers, as well as the Georgia Democrat, were putting leaflets on doors and mail boxes depicting images of cross burnings, Ferguson Missouri references, tying the republican party to a racial apocalypse that would follow if they, the republicans, won the senate. I was mortified! I thought to myself, If there was a serious conservative contender in NY, that i supported, i would be painted with a brush that would show me as a man that wants to hang and shoot black folks. That my very vote would be proof that i want blacks to hang, and their youth  to be shot by police. Then i sit back and look at all the people in my family that are black, close friends that are black, and think, to myself. Are they as mortified as i am, that me, their family member, close friend, is being painted as a bigot that wants to kill them? Because even if you dont, which i know you dont, you have to be as mortified at the shit that's being pulled! 

Then i look at yet another fact. The very police killing these kids, whether justified or not, are part of a union that gives nearly 100% of their financial backing to democrats. Yes, those same democrats that say the other guys want to hang you consistently give the police 100% of what they ask for in pay, and working rights! For crying out loud, the clan was born from democrats! They, the dems, elected a senate majority leader that was the head of the clan (Senator Bird). Yet, they all progressives, white and black, and push out this narrative that, based on my vote, i want slavery back. That the moment i cast my vote, i'm buying a farm!!! 

I don't know much, but i do know this. There are a lot of people out there that may not be as open  minded as those who read this. And those people are being brainwashed to think, that the white guy they're looking at, hates him/her. Or assume that a certain zip code means you are automatically locked into an opposite view of their world as the person of color. There is an awful lot of hate being peddled out there, and only one party needs it to exist! 

Be safe, god bless

No comments:

Post a Comment